Saturday, March 5, 2011

My Favorite Movies

Here's a list of my favorite movies. Actually it's just the first 20, but I have composed a list of my top 65 favorites, so I'll share them with you a little at a time. Here's the link to the list:

My Top 20 Favorite Movies

Thanks for reading and enjoy!
PS- If you haven't seen some of these movies, I suggest that you see them. They're all masterpieces!

Also-- if you're interested in seeing a full-length list of my favorite movies, please view the Movie tab at the top of my page. :)

This is a Norman Rockwell painting called "The Movie Star." I thought it was fitting for this blog post.

3 comments:

  1. Those are 20 great choices. My list would have to include Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House, The Flight of the Phoenix, Casablanca, and The Maltese Falcon. And maybe A Christmas Story. Gosh, there are so many. My list would probably have to be about 40. Good choices, though. Love all of them. Oh, and The Sting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually have a longer list of movies in my movies tab at the top of the screen. And thanks for your feedback!

    I will have to revise my list because I TOTALLY forgot to put Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House on it. I absolutely love that movie! The Sting, also, is really great. The choice to put Scott Joplin in it was perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete